- Registration: UD 419
- Date Built:1926
- First Registered: 13th October 1926
- Tax Class: Historic Vehicle
- Make & Model: Morris-Commercial One-Ton ‘T’ type truck (built 1924-1931)
- Price when new: £252/10s
Body & Chassis
- Body Type: ‘General Utility’ (Dropside Lorry)
- Colour: Black/Brown
- Weight (Unladen): 1461KG
- Chassis Number: 10958
- HxWxL: 2.30×1.75×5.60 (meters)
- Type: ‘Hotchkiss’ type 4-cylinder 13.9hp sidevalve. Lucas magneto ignition and Solex MH30 carburetter. Water-cooled using a thermosyphon system. Maxfield tyre inflator running off camshaft (not currently installed!).
- Cylinder Capacity: 1802cc, 75mm bore x 102mm stroke
- Fuel: Petrol
- Wheel Plan: 2-Axle-Rigid Body
- Engine Number: CE107532
Multiple plate cork insert clutch running in oil. Three-speed gearbox. Enclosed propeller shaft to overhead worm rear axle with ratio of 6.75:1.
Foot and hand brake rod operated to drums on rear wheels only. Foot and hand brake each have a pair of brake shoes operating on each drum.
Lucas 12-volt electrical system. Lucas magneto ignition. Lucas Dynastart(dynamo and starter motor).