RCS Motor Club

Chassis 4115

Name: Blue

Delivered: 16 Nov 1916

Original Brigade: Townsville, AUS (map)

Current Location: Townsville, AUS (map)

History

This machine was bought from the Townsville Fire Brigade in 1956 and spent some time as a mobile pump on a mango plantation. Subsequently the owner donated it to James Cook University of North Queensland, in Townsville and it took up residence at St Paul’s Residential College where its current owner was dominciled. He eventually bought it after the University did not want to pay for the repair of the main bearings which ran due to lack of lubrication in 1973.

Contact Us!


Email: jez@imperial.ac.uk
Write: RCS Motor Club c/o Student Activities Centre, Imperial College Union, Beit Quad, Prince Consort Road, South Kensington, London, SW7 2BB
Tel: +44 (0)20 759 48085 Not always attended
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jezebel.dennis

Search our website

Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org | WordPress Theme by ThemeLab.com | Design Modifications by Lawrence Weetman, Kirsty Patterson, and Philip Kent