- 16 October 2018
- 1:00pm — 8:00pm
- Skempton Level 2
Join us for Shell Day, to find out more about who Shell are, what they do and how you could get involved in the company, be it on a summer internship or a graduate job!
Don't forget to sign up so we can plan enough food!!!
Lunchtime Presentation – SKEM 207 – 1:00pm to 3:00pm
· An introduction to the industry and what it means to be part of it
· An introduction to Shell, where Shell sits within the industry
· How you can fit in within the company and what is involved
· Lunch provided
Evening CV Clinic – Mezzanine 224/240 – 6PM onwards
· What Shell does
· What graduates do
· 'Where we can take you as an individual'
· What opportunities are available
· What the application process entails, including;
· How to answer phone interview or face to face interview questions effectively
· CV Clinic and Networking Session – have your CV checked by Shell recruiters and receive feedback
· Food will be provided
'Shell is a global group of companies focused on energy and petrochemicals. We employ approximately 92,000 people in over 72 countries globally. We are an innovation driven, and engineering oriented company managing, developing, and producing from a huge range of assets in different cultures and climates.
Why choose a career with Shell? You’ll discover your potential with outstanding career opportunities, and be able to continuously seek out new ideas and experiences, collaborating with a global network of people, working on some of the most commercially exciting and innovation driven projects in the world.'